Tuesday, September 04, 2012

 

Great Falls Native Gets Called up by AZ Diamondbacks

The Arizona Diamondbacks have called up outfielder Tyler Graham to the major leagues. Tyler was born and raised in Great Falls MT. He attended CMR High School. He played college Baseball at Oregon State. He was drafted by the SF Giants and had been in their miner league system for several years, having just been released by them earlier in the summer of 2012. The AZ Diamondbacks picked him up after SF waived him, and now he has been called up to their big league club!!

Comments:
Hi there, I found your website by means of Google
at the same time as searching for a comparable subject, your website
got here up, it appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, simply was alert to your weblog via Google,
and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch
out for brussels. I will be grateful should you proceed this in future.
A lot of people will likely be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Also visit my page :: sturling watches for men
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?